Friday 18 September 2009

My week so far

It's been a big one, my little boy started nursery this week, how did that happen last time I looked he was just a baby, so far so good,no major dramas, not sure he's worked out this is going to be a regular event yet. Only another 15 years to go...

Going on a crafty course tomorrow, time off for good behaviour, quite excited, going to be making a mermaid figurine out of wire and a t shirt. Made a fairy last time.

On the hushpuppyart front, new pictures and wall canvases in production going with a naval theme at the mo and making a few more transport canvases to raise our boynesslevels. I do have a tendency to lean towards the pink and pretty more and on that subject just finished new fairy/princess castle painting commission which is good to tick of my to do list

Still to come craft fair at Tilburn classic car show in Farnham on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment